This simply designed necklace represents big energy to a shaman. Stacked copper beads and spacers flank oversized white frosted glass beads like the insulators on electric lines used to look. They are connected directly into a V-shaped Lightning Pendant, the two-pronged source of the charge for this spiritually healing necklace when used in ceremony. At the bottom are four 1/2" amber droplets to modulate and soften the energy flow. And finally, the beautiful silky turquoise suede lace weaves its way in and through this necklace like a deep cleansing river, which makes its way over and around the pendant then dropping through a single lava bead.
Of course, one doesn't need to reserve such a powerful ally necklace for ceremonial use. It beams positivity and protection at all times, so is as comfortable and energetic to wear during your next work or school Zoom get-together as it is in a shamanic setting. After all, we aren't meant to feel good only some of the time, but all the time!
- 14 inch length (Choker style)
- Colors in the necklace are slightly more subdued and blended than shown in this high contrast photo.
- Want to send this as a gift? It's easy! Simply email Bob with the name and the U.S. shipping address of the recipient and he'll send it!
To a shaman, the all-natural materials of the Wild Gaia Collection offer beautiful spiritual qualities as an added benefit to the original beauty and uniqueness of the necklaces themselves.
- Amber dispells negative energy and attracts sweet soothing energy. This naturally encourages self-confidence and endurance.
- Coming from deep with the Earth, Lava exudes the qualities of grounding, sharp focus and balance once it has settled. In its raw form, though, the material also offers an energy of passion, expression and stamina.
- The turquoise lacing color shares certain traits with its gemstone namesake, primarily in clearing the way for expression and the hope of beauty and bounty for all.
- Copper, as Bob has explained in detail elsewhere on the site, is the perfect conductor of spiritual energy and deflector of interfering energy when used in healing ceremony. Its use in shamanism dates back to the original discovery of the precious metal, and has always been favored by Siberian healers (believed by many experts to be the birthplace of shamanic practice).
- Lightning Wood ignites ceremonies in all facets. Read more about Lightning Wood with Bob's free articles and eBook on this page (link).