Free shipping to U.S. customers. International Customers, please do not purchase until you contact Bob for shipping charges. Canadian shipping will be figured at checkout.
Lightning Wood. Made from an explosive union of Earth with Sky.
Bumblebee Jasper. Formed by the white hot heat of a volcano.
Big energy? This Wild Gaia necklace is the sister of others listed here because its bumble bee stone is one of Bob's favorite in healing ceremony.
(Read about that in the right hand column "Shamanic Properties of this Necklace".)
You don't have to hold any interest in shamanism though to appreciate this absolutely unique and expressive necklace.
- 44-inches Overall (22" Matinee length)
- Bumblebee Jasper Cabochon 2" x 1 1/4"x 1/8" (thick)
- Painted Porcelain, painted wooden, Glass and Lightning Beads
- Lightning Wood Crosspiece
- Two strands Sumptuous burnt orange and one strand gray suede leather lacing
- Want to send this as a gift? It's easy! Simply email Bob with the name and the U.S. shipping address of the recipient and he'll send it!
Lightning Necklace 38
To a shaman, the all-natural materials of the Wild Gaia Collection offer beautiful spiritual qualities as an added benefit to the original beauty and uniqueness of the necklaces themselves.
Briefly, about this necklace and its properties:
- In a sacred healing ceremony, a shaman intercedes at the pernicious intersection of a client's spiritual suffering and normal state of health. Through soulful prayer and sacred ritual the cause is ameliorated, negated or in some cases extracted as Spirit acts to restore balance. This necklace, along with other preventatives, would protect the practitioner from interference or negative influence while opening the pathway for Spirit to intervene. The bold energy of Lightning Wood and Bumblebee Jasper would cohere through the copper conduits and form a strong protective and positive shield. Howlite adds the gentle grounding necessary for the proper expression of emotions and prayer. But such a necklace is also more than the sum of its parts and properties, so the shaman would see its spirit as an animated helper and ally, and would call on its strong, unique power to aid the ailing client.
- Copper, as Bob has explained in detail elsewhere on the site, is the perfect conductor of spiritual energy and deflector of interfering energy when used in healing ceremony. Its use in shamanism dates back to the original discovery of the precious metal and has always been favored by Siberian healers (believed by many experts to be the birthplace of shamanic practice) and in many other shamanic cultures.
- Lightning Wood ignites ceremonies in all facets. Read more about Lightning Wood with Bob's free articles and eBook on this page (link).