(Free shipping to U.S. customers. International Customers, please do not purchase until you contact Bob for shipping charges. Canadian shipping will be figured at checkout.)
A subtle blending of soft smooth lavendar and violet suede lacing join variegated cotton cording to support a large, thin semi-smooth glacial stone with a partial creamy white quartz edge. With contrasting sea foam green lava beads, sparkling copper beads along with Lightning Wood beads and verdant real clay tube beads this beautiful Wild Gaia necklace centers on balance and thus is a very good meditation or journeying companion. Its influence during ceremony introduces trust and deepening compassion.
Please note that the clay beads are fragile.
(Read more in the right hand column "Shamanic Properties of this Necklace".)
- About 33-inches Overall (16" or so, Princess length)
Want to send this as a gift? It's easy! After payment, simply email Bob with the name and the U.S. shipping address of the recipient and he'll send it!
- Free shipping to U.S. customers. International Customers, please do not purchase until you contact Bob for shipping charges. Canadian shipping will be figured at checkout.
Lightning Neklace 40
To a shaman, the all-natural materials of the Wild Gaia Collection offer beautiful spiritual qualities as an added benefit to the original beauty and uniqueness of the necklaces themselves.
Briefly, about this necklace and its properties:
- This necklace, along with other preventatives, would protect the practitioner from interference or negative influence while opening the pathway for Spirit to gently intervene. The large semi-smooth Alaskan glacial stone and copper would spread the bold energy of Lightning Wood widely and allow it to flow deeply and evenly in any healing ceremony, shamanic journey or meditation.
- Copper, as Bob has explained in detail elsewhere on the site, is the perfect conductor of spiritual energy and deflector of interfering energy when used in healing ceremony. Its use in shamanism dates back to the original discovery of the precious metal and has always been favored by Siberian healers (believed by many experts to be the birthplace of shamanic practice) and in many other shamanic cultures.
- Lightning Wood ignites ceremonies in all facets. Read more about Lightning Wood with Bob's free articles and eBook on this page (link).