A lively combination of colors and textures bring life to the pipestone, copper, frosted glass and painted clay beads adorning the Vegan 100% Cotton Black Cord Necklace, finishing with a chunky Lightning Wood Bead.
- 22-inch length (Matinee style) Copper Lobster Claw Closure.
- Colors in the necklace are slightly more subdued and blended than shown in this high contrast photo.
- Want to send this as a gift? It's easy! Simply email Bob with the name and the U.S. shipping address of the recipient and he'll send it!
Lightning Necklace 9 Vegan
To a shaman, the all-natural materials of the Wild Gaia Collection offer beautiful spiritual qualities as an added benefit to the original beauty and uniqueness of the necklaces themselves.
Briefly, this necklace:
Would be right at home in shamanic ceremony.
Materials Shamanic Properties:
- Pipestone is seen today as the connector energy between body and Spirit. Plains Indians rely on it for forming the bowls of their sacred pipes.
- Clay beads connect us to the past and to a time when nature provided materials it knew would easily pass back into it when ready. Can we say the same today? If we could, our world would not be overwhelmed with plastic. Clay grounds us like few other things can.
- Glass Beads offer depth and texture to colors that are deeply important to our well-being.
- Vegan Cotton Cord blends colors with strength and endurance, just as does leather lace. Color plays a greater role in your outlook, demeanor and emotional state than you may think. Even neutral colors.
- Copper, as Bob has explained in detail elsewhere on the site, is the perfect conductor of spiritual energy and deflector of interfering energy when used in healing ceremony. Its use in shamanism dates back to the original discovery of the precious metal, and has always been favored by Siberian healers (believed by many experts to be the birthplace of shamanic practice).
- Lightning Wood ignites ceremonies in all facets. Read more about Lightning Wood with Bob's free articles and eBook on this page (link).