Colorful Aja, Lightning and Glass beads with a Lightning Wood Crosspiece form a most pleasing, contemporary and natural necklace.
- 22-inch length (Matinee style) Tie to your desired length.
- Suede Lace
- Colors in the necklace are slightly more subdued and blended than shown in this high contrast photo.
- Want to send this as a gift? It's easy! Simply email Bob with the name and the U.S. shipping address of the recipient and he'll send it!
International Customers, please do not purchase until you contact Bob for shipping charges. Canadian shipping will be figured at checkout. Many thanks!
Lightning Necklace 8
Free shipping to U.S. customers when Purchase Exceeds $35. International Customers, please do not purchase until you contact Bob for shipping charges. Canadian shipping will be figured at checkout. Many thanks!
To a shaman, the all-natural materials of the Wild Gaia Collection offer beautiful spiritual qualities as an added benefit to the original beauty and uniqueness of the necklaces themselves.
Briefly, this necklace:
Would be right at home in shamanic ceremony.
Materials Shamanic Properties:
- Glass and Aja Beads offer depth and texture to colors that are deeply important to our well-being.
- Leather Suede Lacing blends colors with strength and endurance. Color plays a greater role in your outlook, demeanor and emotional state than you may think.
- Copper, as Bob has explained in detail elsewhere on the site, is the perfect conductor of spiritual energy and deflector of interfering energy when used in healing ceremony. Its use in shamanism dates back to the original discovery of the precious metal, and has always been favored by Siberian healers (believed by many experts to be the birthplace of shamanic practice).
- Lightning Wood ignites ceremonies in all facets. Read more about Lightning Wood with Bob's free articles and eBook on this page (link).