Lightning Wood. Made from an explosive union of Earth with Sky.
Bumblebee Jasper. Formed by the white hot heat of a volcano.
Big energy? This Wild Gaia necklace is it.
That is why this necklace is of special spiritual value in the shamanic sense. (Read about that in the right hand column "Shamanic Properties of this Necklace".)
You don't have to hold any interest in shamanism though to appreciate this absolutely unique and expressive necklace.
- 20-inches (Princess length)
- Bumblebee Jasper Cabochon 2" x 1 3/8" w/ copper bail
- Glass, lava, copper and Lightning Wood Beads
- Lightning Wood Crosspiece with copper accents
- Sumptuous burnt orange and teal suede leather lacing
- Colors in the necklace are slightly more subdued and blended than shown in this high contrast photo.
- Want to send this as a gift? It's easy! Simply email Bob with the name and the U.S. shipping address of the recipient and he'll send it!
Lightning Necklace 18
To a shaman, the all-natural materials of the Wild Gaia Collection offer beautiful spiritual qualities as an added benefit to the original beauty and uniqueness of the necklaces themselves.
Briefly, about this necklace and its properties:
- In a sacred healing ceremony, a shaman intercedes at the pernicious intersection of a client's spiritual suffering and normal state of health. Through soulful prayer and sacred ritual the cause is ameliorated, negated or in some cases extracted as Spirit acts to restore balance. This necklace, along with other preventatives, would protect the practitioner from interference or negative influence while opening the pathway for Spirit to intervene. The bold energy of Lightning Wood and Bumblebee Jasper would cohere through the copper conduits and form a strong protective shield. But such a necklace is also more than the sum of its parts and properties, so the shaman would see its spirit as an animated helper and ally, and would call on its strong, unique power to aid the ailing client.
- Copper, as Bob has explained in detail elsewhere on the site, is the perfect conductor of spiritual energy and deflector of interfering energy when used in healing ceremony. Its use in shamanism dates back to the original discovery of the precious metal and has always been favored by Siberian healers (believed by many experts to be the birthplace of shamanic practice) and in many other shamanic cultures.
- Lightning Wood ignites ceremonies in all facets. Read more about Lightning Wood with Bob's free articles and eBook on this page (link).