A subtle, beautiful blend of colors and materials celebrating Earth and Sky. From soft green lava beads to textured blue glass and striking copper with Lightning Wood, you can be grounded and expansive at the same time with this necklace.
- 22-inch length (Matinee style) Tie to your desired length.
- Muted green, soft marigold/orange lava beads
- Brightly contrasting Aja discs
- Pyramidal, geometric and faceted copper beads with spacers
- Fancy Frosted Glass Beads
- Lightning Wood Crosspiece
- Suede Lace
- Colors in the necklace are slightly more subdued and blended than shown in this high contrast photo.
- Want to send this as a gift? It's easy! Simply email Bob with the name and the U.S. shipping address of the recipient and he'll send it!
Lightning Necklace 6
To a shaman, the all-natural materials of the Wild Gaia Collection offer beautiful spiritual qualities as an added benefit to the original beauty and uniqueness of the necklaces themselves.
Briefly, this necklace:
Calm down and be in nature, even when you're not. You could be standing in a board room, event stage, anywhere indoors and still connect deeply with the Earth when wearing this necklace. All it lacks is birdsong.
Materials Shamanic Properties:
- Similar to clay but more pronounced, Lava Beads connect us deep into the Earth and out into the open. Once cooled from its firey exit, lava is surprisingly fecund and gives itself to life and creation. Its transport of valuable subterranean minerals to the surface account for much of life on this planet. It dispells our raw emotions the same way.
- Glass Beads offer depth and texture to colors that are deeply important to our well-being.
- Leather Suede Lacing blends colors with strength and endurance. Color plays a greater role in your outlook, demeanor and emotional state than you may think.
- Copper, as Bob has explained in detail elsewhere on the site, is the perfect conductor of spiritual energy and deflector of interfering energy when used in healing ceremony. Its use in shamanism dates back to the original discovery of the precious metal, and has always been favored by Siberian healers (believed by many experts to be the birthplace of shamanic practice).
- Lightning Wood ignites ceremonies in all facets. Read more about Lightning Wood with Bob's free articles and eBook on this page (link).