A striking blend of colors and materials cascade to a Lightning Wood crosspiece with a small but spiritually important raw amber nugget pendant at the bottom. (See note about colors below.)
- 22-inch length (Matinee style) Lobster closure
- Raw Amber Nugget Pendant (approx. 1" long, about 3/4" wide)
- Fancy Frosted Glass Beads
- Large Retro Clay Bead (circa 1960s)
- Domed Copper beads flank a Lightning Wood Crosspiece
- Copper Spacer Beads
- Suede Lace
- Colors in the necklace are slightly more subdued and blended than shown in this high contrast photo.
- Want to send this as a gift? It's easy! Simply email Bob with the name and the U.S. shipping address of the recipient and he'll send it!
Lightning Necklace 5
To a shaman, the all-natural materials of the Wild Gaia Collection offer beautiful spiritual qualities as an added benefit to the original beauty and uniqueness of the necklaces themselves.
Briefly, this necklace:
Nature, taken as a whole, is big and breathtaking. But it reserves many treasures in small spaces and in hidden history. This showy necklace honors Nature's bigness with bright colors, textures and materials, and its small treasure in the form of a raw amber nugget.
Do you think one is more important than the other? Or best when combined into a whole? Easy answer. Right?
Materials Shamanic Properties:
- Raw Amber is the Great Leveler of emotions, a Master of Balance. No wonder. It brings captured sunshine from the misty eons of the ancient past to once again entrap and negate negative energy while exuding calmness to those around it.
- Large Clay Beads connect us also to the past and to a time when nature provided materials it knew would easily pass back into it when ready. Can we say the same today? If we could, our world would not be overwhelmed with plastic. Clay grounds us like few other things can.
- Glass Beads offer depth and texture to colors that are deeply important to our well-being.
- Leather Suede Lacing blends colors with strength and endurance. Color plays a greater role in your outlook, demeanor and emotional state than you may think.
- Copper, as Bob has explained in detail elsewhere on the site, is the perfect conductor of spiritual energy and deflector of interfering energy when used in healing ceremony. Its use in shamanism dates back to the original discovery of the precious metal, and has always been favored by Siberian healers (believed by many experts to be the birthplace of shamanic practice).
- Lightning Wood ignites ceremonies in all facets. Read more about Lightning Wood with Bob's free articles and eBook on this page (link).