Free shipping to U.S. customers. International Customers, please do not purchase until you contact Bob for shipping charges. Canadian shipping will be figured at checkout.
An Earth Centered necklace from Shaman Bob
(Read more info in column on right, "Shamanic Properties of This Necklace")
- 44-inches Overall (22" Matinee length)
- Moon-shaped Natural Lilac wood pendant 1 1/2" x 2" x 1/4"
- Polished Montana Cabochon 1 7/8"" x 1 5/8"x 1/8" (thick)
- Painted Bone Beads
- Pipestone Beads
- Lightning Beads
- Copper Beads and Findings
- Two strands, one black, one earth brown suede leather lacing
- Want to send this as a gift? It's easy! Simply email Bob with the name and the U.S. shipping address of the recipient and he'll send it!
Lightning Necklace 41
To a shaman, the all-natural materials of the Wild Gaia Collection offer beautiful spiritual qualities as an added benefit to the original beauty and uniqueness of the necklaces themselves.
Briefly, about this necklace and its properties:
- If ever there was time for Earth's peoples to seek grounding, it is now. Proper grounding offers clarity, invites one to balance the ego with the authentic one inside, evokes calmness. And something else-- grounding gives one power, the sort of power needed to intercede for spiritual healing on behalf of another who suffers. This necklace is a perfect companion to aid in that goal.
- In healing ceremony, a shaman intercedes at the pernicious intersection of a client's spiritual suffering and normal state of health. Through soulful prayer and sacred ritual the cause is ameliorated, negated or in some cases extracted as Spirit acts to restore balance. The bone beads on this necklace connect the shaman with the ancestors, the pipestone beads ellicit the chanupa spirit (the sacred pipe that brings forth prayer to and connection with Spirit), the Lilac Pendant calls on the Plant People to join the ceremony with their sweet and powerful smudge, and the translucent Montana Agate Stone firmly grounds its partner, the shamanic healer, with Mother Earth. Then comes the power of the Lightning Beings and Thunderers channelled by Lightning Wood and copper to energize the ceremony and the great compassion pouring forth.
- Copper, as Bob has explained in detail elsewhere on the site, is the perfect conductor of spiritual energy and deflector of interfering energy when used in healing ceremony. Its use in shamanism dates back to the original discovery of the precious metal and has always been favored by Siberian healers (believed by many experts to be the birthplace of shamanic practice) and in many other shamanic cultures.
- Lightning Wood ignites ceremonies in all facets. Read more about Lightning Wood with Bob's free articles and eBook on this page (link).