(International Customers, please do not purchase this necklace until you have contacted Bob for shipping charges. Canadian shipping will be figured at checkout. )
A sublimely curved Baltic amber pendant (34-48 million years old) with a large copper capstone bead, Lightning Wood and copper findings, suede lace and verigated cotton cords.
- Amber Pendant, 2 3/4" long, varied thickness and width
- Overall about 36" length (19/20-inch Matinee Length) with adjustable slide closure.
Want to send this as a gift? It's easy! After payment, simply email Bob with the name and the U.S. shipping address of the recipient and he'll send it!
Genuine Amber Necklace 39
To a shaman, the all-natural materials of the Wild Gaia Collection offer beautiful spiritual qualities as an added benefit to the original beauty and uniqueness of the necklaces themselves.
Briefly, this necklace:
A sacred and dramatic amber pendant joined with Lightning Wood and copper beads are a powerful triad for healers to employ against suffering and illness in shamanic ceremony. A wonderful meditation partner too, as well as a calming advocate when worn in moderately stressful situations.
Materials Shamanic Properties:
- Amber is a master of transmutation, able to change negative energy into positive healing, what is often referred to as "good medicine" by many indigenous people. "Medicine is as close to love as it is to science..." --Rachel Naomi Remen (from https://www.wiseoldsayings.com/medicine-quotes/)
- Copper, as Bob has explained in detail elsewhere on the site, is the perfect conductor of spiritual energy and deflector of interfering energy when used in healing ceremony. Its use in shamanism dates back to the original discovery of the precious metal, and has always been favored by Siberian healers (believed by many experts to be the birthplace of shamanic practice).
- Lightning Wood ignites ceremonies in all facets. Read more about Lightning Wood with Bob's free articles and eBook on this page (link).
Free shipping to U.S. customers when Purchase Exceeds $35. International Customers, please do not purchase this necklace until you have contacted Bob for shipping charges. Canadian shipping will be figured at checkout. Many thanks!