(Free shipping to U.S. customers. International Customers, please do not purchase until you contact Bob for shipping charges. Canadian shipping will be figured at checkout.)
This beautiful Wild Gaia necklace is all about the Flow.
In ceremony, five smooth river stones and several copper beads help direct and modulate the flow of plentiful energy from a Lightning Wood Crosspiece. Two mossy and dark blue silky strands of suede lacing provide a gentle current and the calming color perception of deep water and cleansing to this healing helper.
(Read more about that in the right hand column "Shamanic Properties of this Necklace".)
You don't have to hold any interest in shamanism though to appreciate this absolutely unique and expressive necklace.
- 36-inches Overall (18" Princess length)
Want to send this as a gift? It's easy! After payment, simply email Bob with the name and the U.S. shipping address of the recipient and he'll send it!
Lightning Necklace 31
Free U.S. shipping! Free shipping to U.S. customers. International Customers, please do not purchase until you contact Bob for shipping charges. Canadian shipping will be figured at checkout. Many thanks!
To a shaman, the all-natural materials of the Wild Gaia Collection offer beautiful spiritual qualities as an added benefit to the original beauty and uniqueness of the necklaces themselves.
Briefly, about this necklace and its properties:
- This necklace, along with other preventatives, would protect the practitioner from interference or negative influence while opening the pathway for Spirit to gently intervene. The stones and copper would spread the bold energy of Lightning Wood widely and allow it to flow deeply and evenly in any healing ceremony.
- Such a necklace is also more than the sum of its parts and properties, so the shaman would see its spirit as an animated helper and ally, and would call on its strong, unique power to aid the ailing client.
- Copper, as Bob has explained in detail elsewhere on the site, is the perfect conductor of spiritual energy and deflector of interfering energy when used in healing ceremony. Its use in shamanism dates back to the original discovery of the precious metal and has always been favored by Siberian healers (believed by many experts to be the birthplace of shamanic practice) and in many other shamanic cultures.
- Lightning Wood ignites ceremonies in all facets. Read more about Lightning Wood with Bob's free articles and eBook on this page (link).