Like its sister (Lightning Necklace 23) this wonderful Wild Gaia necklace is all about movement. From the bright Marabou Feathers leaping from copper jingle cones, to the beautiful stone rolling along a Rocky Mountain stream, bright beads dancing and Lightning Wood vibrating with the energy of Lightning Beings and Thunderers, it is so eager to get into the verve!
- 16-inch length (Choker style)
- River Stone Pendant with Copper Bail, 1 3/4" x 1"
Marabou Feathers, about 1 3/4-inches long
- Glass and Copper Beads
- Lightning Wood crosspiece
- Medium Green Leather Lace
- Colors in the necklace are slightly more subdued and blended than shown in this high contrast photo.
- Want to send this as a gift? It's easy! Simply email Bob with the name and the U.S. shipping address of the recipient and he'll send it!
Free shipping to U.S. customers. International Customers, please do not purchase until you contact Bob for shipping charges. Canadian shipping will be figured at checkout. Many thanks!
Lightning Necklace 24
Free U.S. shipping! Free shipping to U.S. customers. International Customers, please do not purchase until you contact Bob for shipping charges. Canadian shipping will be figured at checkout. Many thanks!
To a shaman, the all-natural materials of the Wild Gaia Collection offer beautiful spiritual qualities as an added benefit to the original beauty and uniqueness of the necklaces themselves.
Briefly, this necklace:
Would be a lively ally spirit in shamanic ceremony.
Materials Shamanic Properties:
- River Stone Pendant speaks of endurance and the power of water during ceremony.
Marabou Feathers carry ceremony prayers to the sky.
- Glass Beads bring purity and vibrant color to the ceremony
- Medium Green Leather Lace reminds us of the plant and tree people during ceremony.
- Copper, as Bob has explained in detail elsewhere on the site, is the perfect conductor of spiritual energy and deflector of interfering energy when used in healing ceremony. Its use in shamanism dates back to the original discovery of the precious metal, and has always been favored by Siberian healers (believed by many experts to be the birthplace of shamanic practice).
- Lightning Wood ignites ceremonies in all facets. Read more about Lightning Wood with Bob's free articles and eBook on this page (link).