This wonderful Wild Gaia necklace is all about movement. From the bright Marabou Feathers seeming to leap into the air from their perch within copper jingle cones, to the beautiful seaglass tossing in the surf, to bright beads dancing and Lightning Wood vibrating with the energy of Lightning Beings and Thunderers, this necklace seems so eager to get on with life!
- 16-inch length (Choker style)
- Sea Glass Pendant, 1 1/2" x 3/4"
Marabou Feathers, about an inch long
- Copper and Aja beads
- Lightning Wood crosspiece
- Dark Green Leather Lace
- Colors in the necklace are slightly more subdued and blended than shown in this high contrast photo.
- Want to send this as a gift? It's easy! Simply email Bob with the name and the U.S. shipping address of the recipient and he'll send it!
Lightning Necklace 23
To a shaman, the all-natural materials of the Wild Gaia Collection offer beautiful spiritual qualities as an added benefit to the original beauty and uniqueness of the necklaces themselves.
Briefly, this necklace:
Would be a wonderful ally spirit in shamanic ceremony.
Materials Shamanic Properties:
- Sea Glass Pendant: This teal colored treasure from the sea carries water energy and endurance into ceremony.
Marabou Feathers send ceremony prayers skyward
Aja beads offer color vibrancy to a ceremony
- Dark Green Leather Lace speaks of the deep forest, calm yet full of mystery. Green is a heart color and will lead the ceremony into quiet solitude when needed.
- Copper, as Bob has explained in detail elsewhere on the site, is the perfect conductor of spiritual energy and deflector of interfering energy when used in healing ceremony. Its use in shamanism dates back to the original discovery of the precious metal, and has always been favored by Siberian healers (believed by many experts to be the birthplace of shamanic practice).
- Lightning Wood ignites ceremonies in all facets. Read more about Lightning Wood with Bob's free articles and eBook on this page (link).