A beautiful Baltic amber ( 34-48 million years old) Pendant headed by a forked Lightning Wood companion .
- Amber Pendant, 2 1/2" x 1 1/4"
- 21-inch Burnt Orange Suede Lacing (Matinee length) Tie to your desired length.
- Lightning Wood Crosspiece and Copper beads
- Necklace colors are slightly more subdued and blended than shown in this high contrast photo.
- Want to send this as a gift? It's easy! Simply email Bob with the name and the U.S. shipping address of the recipient and he'll send it!
Lightning Necklace 15
To a shaman, the all-natural materials of the Wild Gaia Collection offer beautiful spiritual qualities as an added benefit to the original beauty and uniqueness of the necklaces themselves.
Briefly, this necklace:
A sacred amber pendant paired with Lightning Wood and copper form a powerful triad for healers to employ against suffering and illness in shamanic ceremony.
Materials Shamanic Properties:
- Amber is a master of transmutation, able to change negative energy into positive healing, what is often referred to as "good medicine" by many indigenous people. "Medicine is as close to love as it is to science..." --Rachel Naomi Remen (from https://www.wiseoldsayings.com/medicine-quotes/)
- Leather Suede Lacing blends colors with strength and endurance. Color plays a greater role in your outlook, demeanor and emotional state than you may think.
- Copper, as Bob has explained in detail elsewhere on the site, is the perfect conductor of spiritual energy and deflector of interfering energy when used in healing ceremony. Its use in shamanism dates back to the original discovery of the precious metal, and has always been favored by Siberian healers (believed by many experts to be the birthplace of shamanic practice).
- Lightning Wood ignites ceremonies in all facets. Read more about Lightning Wood with Bob's free articles and eBook on this page (link).