Natural Alaskan Glacial River Stone Necklace.
- Stone Pendant, 2" x 1 1/4" (see inset photo for best stone color representation)
- 21-inch Teal Suede Lacing (Matinee length) Tie to your desired length.
- Lightning Wood Crosspiece and Copper spacers
- Flat Orange Glass Beads
- Necklace colors are slightly more subdued and blended than shown in this high contrast photo.
- Want to send this as a gift? It's easy! Simply email Bob with the name and the U.S. shipping address of the recipient and he'll send it!
Lightning Necklace 14
To a shaman, the all-natural materials of the Wild Gaia Collection offer beautiful spiritual qualities as an added benefit to the original beauty and uniqueness of the necklaces themselves.
Briefly, this necklace:
Would be right at home in shamanic ceremony.
Materials Shamanic Properties:
- Alaskan Glacial River Stone brings a rare fresh, cleansing energy and ancient connection to ceremony.
- Glass Beads offer depth and texture to colors that are deeply important to our well-being.
- Leather Suede Lacing blends colors with strength and endurance. Color plays a greater role in your outlook, demeanor and emotional state than you may think.
- Copper, as Bob has explained in detail elsewhere on the site, is the perfect conductor of spiritual energy and deflector of interfering energy when used in healing ceremony. Its use in shamanism dates back to the original discovery of the precious metal, and has always been favored by Siberian healers (believed by many experts to be the birthplace of shamanic practice).
- Lightning Wood ignites ceremonies in all facets. Read more about Lightning Wood with Bob's free articles and eBook on this page (link).