Let's get to the point! This copper wire-wrapped 18" agate arrowhead necklace brings with it the big energy of the Lightning Beings and Thunderers. It's pure Vegan fashion.
- 18-inch length (Princess style) Lobster claw closure.
- Lightning Wood Discs and Beads, Red Jasper Beads, Copper Beads & Findings
- Wire-wrapped Agate Arrowhead
- 100% Vegan Tightly-Woven Cotton Cord
- Colors in the necklace are slightly more subdued and blended than shown in this high contrast photo.
- Want to send this as a gift? It's easy! Simply email Bob with the name and the U.S. shipping address of the recipient and he'll send it!
International Customers, please do not purchase until you contact Bob for shipping charges. Canadian shipping will be figured at checkout. Many thanks!
Lightning Necklace 10 Vegan
Free shipping to U.S. customers when Purchase Exceeds $35. International Customers, please do not purchase until you contact Bob for shipping charges. Canadian shipping will be figured at checkout. Many thanks!
To a shaman, the all-natural materials of the Wild Gaia Collection offer beautiful spiritual qualities as an added benefit to the original beauty and uniqueness of the necklaces themselves.
Briefly, this necklace:
Would be right at home in shamanic ceremony.
Materials Shamanic Properties:
- Our ancestors would be surprised to learn that this Vegan Cord is colorfast cotton and not leather!
- Red Jasper: This stone unites the power of the tribe (family) with the cleansing energy of love and balance. It also ignites protection, stability, spiritual healing and purity of the psychic vision.
- Agate offers a balance of the feminine and masculine aspects, calms worry and fear, and promotes the release of tension.
- Vegan Cotton Cord blends colors with strength and endurance, just as does leather lace. Color plays a greater role in your outlook, demeanor and emotional state than you may think.
- Copper, as Bob has explained in detail elsewhere on the site, is the perfect conductor of spiritual energy and deflector of interfering energy when used in healing ceremony. Its use in shamanism dates back to the original discovery of the precious metal, and has always been favored by Siberian healers (believed by many experts to be the birthplace of shamanic practice).
- Lightning Wood ignites ceremonies in all facets. Read more about Lightning Wood with Bob's free articles and eBook on this page (link).