(International Customers, please do not purchase this necklace until you have contacted Bob for shipping charges. Canadian shipping will be figured at checkout. )
An exquisite, graceful four-inch long Baltic amber pendant (34-48 million years old) headed by a Lightning Wood companion with copper findings and fancy beads on midnight black suede lace. The striated interior of the exceptionally smooth curved pendant resembles both an expansive and immersive view of the Milky Way.
- Large,Gracefully Curved Amber Pendant, 4" x 1 1/8"
- Overall 40" length (20-inch Matinee Length) Black suede lace with copper closure.
- Lightning Wood Cap, Jasper, Copper and very special artisan beads
Want to send this as a gift? It's easy! After payment, simply email Bob with the name and the U.S. shipping address of the recipient and he'll send it!
Genuine Amber Necklace 35a
To a shaman, the all-natural materials of the Wild Gaia Collection offer beautiful spiritual qualities as an added benefit to the original beauty and uniqueness of the necklaces themselves.
Briefly, this necklace:
A sacred and dramatic amber pendant joined with Lightning Wood, copper and jasper subtly expresses the beautiful path for explorers of the Greater Reality.
Materials Shamanic Properties:
- Amber is a master of transmutation, able to change negative energy into positive healing, what is often referred to as "good medicine" by many indigenous people. "Medicine is as close to love as it is to science..." --Rachel Naomi Remen (from https://www.wiseoldsayings.com/medicine-quotes/)
- Jasper is, among many of its other metaphysical attributes, a nurturing healer and similar to amber in its ability to modulate and soften the lightning power into a strong but gentle field during ceremony.
- The color black in the suede lacing offers a mystery akin to the sacred direction West, the place of undifferentiated potential. Color plays a greater role in your outlook, demeanor and emotional state than you may think.
- Copper, as Bob has explained in detail elsewhere on the site, is the perfect conductor of spiritual energy and deflector of interfering energy when used in healing ceremony. Its use in shamanism dates back to the original discovery of the precious metal, and has always been favored by Siberian healers (believed by many experts to be the birthplace of shamanic practice).
- Lightning Wood ignites ceremonies in all facets. Read more about Lightning Wood with Bob's free articles and eBook on this page (link).
Free shipping to U.S. customers. International Customers, please do not purchase this necklace until you have contacted Bob for shipping charges. Canadian shipping will be figured at checkout. Many thanks!