- All Natural Beautifully Tanned ELK Rawhide Drum Head
- Leather-Wrapped Handle
- Includes Standard Mallet
- Lightweight 1 7/8-inch Wide Frame (1" less than Bob's 2 7/8" wide frame for 12" drum, but still a good frame)
- Made in the U.S.
- Now Offered in Decorated or Painted Options, see separate listings
- Be Sure to Listen to This Drum on the "Hear All Drums" Tab, Above (Main Menu)
- Being A Natural Product, Each Drum Will Vary In Appearance
ELK 12" Drum w/ Mallet
12" Elk Drum Description:
All-natural Elkhide drumhead for beauty and a bit deeper tone (as opposed to deerhide drums on frames of this size). Indeed, an Elk Drum is a step up from others.
The 12" is chosen by most customers because it is lightweight, easy to play and carry, will fit in most carry-on bags, backpacks, etc. and is beautiful to behold and listen to.
Excellent quality, these drums are produced right here in America. You will find these drums to have sturdy laminated frames and strong inner lacing to assure durability.