Note for all international customers including Canada and Mexico: Please Contact Bob before ordering this drum to ascertain shipping charge.
- All Natural & Tough Cowhide Drum Head, color will vary
- Suede Leather-Wrapped Handle on bottom
- Includes Standard Mallet (is shown with Custom Drumstick, see separate listing)
- Hefty 2 7/8-inch Wide Frame
- Made in the U.S.
- Now Offered in Decorated Options (see separate listings)
- Be Sure to Listen to This Drum on the "Hear All Drums" Tab, Above (Main Menu)
- Being A Natural Product, Each Drum Will Vary In Appearance And Voice
15" Cowhide Drum w/ Mallet
15" Cowhide Drum Description:
This is a fantastic drum! Cowhide is one of the toughest hides you can get, thick, strong, rugged. That alone gives this drum a heftier voice than others and accentuates a deep rumbling note.
It also adds more weight, as this drum can approach 2 1/2 pounds. Keep this in mind if you intend to play it for extended periods.
All of this equates to a quality drum that can really take a beating! It may cost a bit more, but it's worth it.
These drums are produced right here in America by master drum makers. You will find these drums to have sturdy laminated frames, strong inner lacing and smooth lines.
Can be exported anywhere in the world but you will need to Contact Bob to provide shipping costs before purchasing.