It is to honor this noble shamanic truth that the Thundr Marr Drum was created. It harkens to the healing practices of the North People, those in Siberia, where shamanism is said to have originated, and to their rich traditions which filtered around the globe, including down into the Celtic lands. (You can read more about this below where the videos are displayed.) In English, the name means Thunder Horse.
So, to ride the Thunder Horse shamanic drum is to gallop onto the path of power in order to provide healing service to self and others. You can do it because you are ready to break free from the imprisoning chains of consensus, conformist reality. You would not be reading this, not be visiting this site unless you have done the work to finally break out. And you know that while others long to find a new way, they have not yet sensed the deep wisdom of the Earth and the call of Spirit like that which has awakened you. You can lend them a hand...and your heart.
It is your time. Time to live free.
So, I invite you to sit a while with this very feminine helping ally drum. Feel her energy, hear her voice, dance with her guardian. They both have stories to tell... of challenges past and triumphs future. And if you feel their power, then maybe this is your drum.
THE THUNDR MARR DRUM:
* Drum made of a cross section of a real lightning-struck maple tree. Lightning "tracks" are visible throughout the frame.
* Dimensions /Weight: Oval, womb shape Width varies 11 1/2-inches at the widest, Length varies 12-inches at the longest. Height 3 1/4-inches-inches, and the frame thickness averages about 1 1/2-inches. Weight: Drum, about 2.5 lbs., With Basket, about 9 lbs.
* Rawhide drum head is tied with elk lacing, then trimmed with real white rabbit fur and a tiara of braided deer lacing studded with real copper beads. End of braids gathered with copper and turquoise (colors white and turquoise) beads.
* The grip under the drum (see photo, above left) is covered with suede lacing, and studded with copper beads. A genuine Thunder Valley Drums nameplate of authenticity is set into the inside frame (above left) and protects emerald chips buried beneath it, as with all Thunder Valley Lightning Drums.
* A very fancy oak drumstick is 12-inches long and is trimmed with two white rabbit fur tiaras and a copper sleeve in between, and features a turquoise deer suede covered handle and head with contrasting white deer lacing.
* The deer lacing is also graced with many copper beads handstruck in Africa.
Trailer #2: The Thunder Horse Story Begins
(Concludes with video at top of page)
Thunder Horse's Story (More Videos Below)
* (Photos Below) Sturdy wood reinforced woven rattan with leather trim. Measures 20-inches wide, 14-inches deep, 8-inches high (Not made by TVD)
* Original painted "Horse" plaque on front of basket is fastened with matching lace.
* Basket's interior bottom covered with rabbit fur to provide a comfortable and protective nest for Thundr Marr.
* Two coffee-dyed woven straps fasten to the corners with metal buckles and crisscross the center to provide a neat platform on which to play the drum.
* Basket provides maximum protection, a convenient drum stand, ease and safety of transport, and an attractive centerpiece for your sacred altar.
Hear The Thunder Horse Drum
Thunder Horse PRICE:
$1,495 Plus $65 s/h for U.S. customers
(International customers please do not purchase until you contact me for shipping charges.)
Thunder Valley Drums
Most of the old shamans (including this one) will tell you plain as day...their drums are their horses. It's because the drum becomes one's most trusted conveyance to the worlds where answers and healing helpers await. And in sacred ceremony, the mighty triad of drum, horse and shaman become one, inseparable, driven by Divine power.
Trailer #1: Sneek Peek