Oh! Earth lessons are the best!
Take this beautiful Labradorite Pendant Necklace for example. Its mineral composition is such that it formed angled layers which now play with light like a happy child. A delightful glint here, a brilliant one there! The slightest movement ignites neon color!
But in this astounding display of light within a hard stone there is also a profound teaching. Has to do with what we reveal about ourselves when we are in different light. What we are made of. A realization that perhaps can tell us about true authenticity? (Read more in the "Shamanic Properties of This Necklace" in the adjoining column.)
- 16- inch length (Choker style)
- Labradorite Pendant (1 5/8" long, about 1 1/4" wide)
- Fluted Copper beads flank a Lightning Wood Crosspiece.
- Colors in the necklace are slightly more subdued and blended than shown in this high contrast photo, and slightly brighter and refined in the pendant.
- Want to send this as a gift? It's easy! Simply email Bob with the name and the U.S. shipping address of the recipient and he'll send it!
Lightning Necklace 4
To a shaman, the all-natural materials of the Wild Gaia Collection offer beautiful spiritual qualities as an added benefit to the original beauty and uniqueness of the necklaces themselves.
Briefly, this necklace:
Labradorite is a stone of transformation, it is said. But in a larger context, it is a talisman of revelation! Light reveals the mineral structure inside the gem, and-- if you are a keen observer-- it also reveals what is inside of you! Your reaction of watching the light dance within the pendant takes you to the very powerful, playful light within yourself. The very light of existence.
Are you ready to contemplate the possible explanation of who you truly are? Want a glimpse or your authentic self?
This shiny gem can help your reflections. You may find that you are far more than you may think you are. And far less too. Such a conundrum!
Materials Shamanic Properties:
- Labradorite is a keen spiritual ally that boosts voice and confidence, protects against negative interference both within and outside, and teaches how to deeply look at things. A single glint of light can reveal big truths, especially about yourself.
- Leather Suede Lacing blends colors with strength and endurance. Color plays a greater role in your outlook, demeanor and emotional state than you may think.
- Copper, as Bob has explained in detail elsewhere on the site, is the perfect conductor of spiritual energy and deflector of interfering energy when used in healing ceremony. Its use in shamanism dates back to the original discovery of the precious metal, and has always been favored by Siberian healers (believed by many experts to be the birthplace of shamanic practice).
- Lightning Wood ignites ceremonies in all facets. Read more about Lightning Wood with Bob's free articles and eBook on this page (link).