This demure little Wild Gaia necklace fights complexity! It's all about simplicity, and smooth, contemplative thought. And curiosity.
That's largely because of the two stone beads, one lava-- which insists on helping you stay grounded-- and the other, howlite, the cerebral mineral that keeps the fires of curiosity burning, but not too hot. Howlite calms, stimulates thought, like when you sit in a comfy chair and read a great novel.
When coupled with Lightning Wood and copper accents, this little jewel gives great energy to agile minds and helpful hearts.
- Adjustable to 20-inches (Princess style)
- Lightning Wood bead is rubbed with bees wax and oil
- Colors in the necklace are slightly more subdued and blended than shown in this high contrast photo.
- Want to send this as a gift? It's easy! Simply email Bob with the name and the U.S. shipping address of the recipient and he'll send it!
Lightning Necklace 26
To a shaman, the all-natural materials of the Wild Gaia Collection offer beautiful spiritual qualities as an added benefit to the original beauty and uniqueness of the necklaces themselves.
Briefly, this necklace:
Would be right at home in shamanic ceremony.
Materials Shamanic Properties:
- Lava will keep you grounded in ceremony.
- Howlite will aid your concentration and focus in ceremony.
- The little copper medallion at the bottom reminds you of your connection to the tribe, whatever your tribe.
- Copper, as Bob has explained in detail elsewhere on the site, is the perfect conductor of spiritual energy and deflector of interfering energy when used in healing ceremony. Its use in shamanism dates back to the original discovery of the precious metal, and has always been favored by Siberian healers (believed by many experts to be the birthplace of shamanic practice).
- Lightning Wood ignites ceremonies in all facets. Read more about Lightning Wood with Bob's free articles and eBook on this page (link).