A lively, lovely combination of colors and textures bring life to the real lilac wood pendant (topped by a Lighting Wood cap) and pipestone, copper and glass beads with deep purple lacing. (Actual purple lace color is much deeper than shown in this high contrast photo.)
- Adjustable up to 22-inch length (Matinee style)
- Lilac pendant, 2" round with natural markings, rubbed with bees wax and oil
- Softly rose-tinted glass beads
- Natural pipestone beads
- Deep purple lacing
- Colors in the necklace are slightly more subdued and blended than shown in this high contrast photo.
- Want to send this as a gift? It's easy! Simply email Bob with the name and the U.S. shipping address of the recipient and he'll send it!
Lightning Necklace 17
To a shaman, the all-natural materials of the Wild Gaia Collection offer beautiful spiritual qualities as an added benefit to the original beauty and uniqueness of the necklaces themselves.
Briefly, this necklace:
Like its fragrant blossoms, Lilac wood carries the heady energy of love and balanced power. This necklace would be right at home in shamanic ceremony.
Materials Shamanic Properties:
- Pipestone is seen today as the connector energy between body and Spirit. Plains Indians rely on it for forming the bowls of their sacred pipes.
- Glass Beads offer depth and texture to colors that are deeply important to our well-being.
- Leather lacing blends rich color with strength and endurance. Color plays a greater role in your outlook, demeanor and emotional state than you may think. Even neutral colors.
- Copper, as Bob has explained in detail elsewhere on the site, is the perfect conductor of spiritual energy and deflector of interfering energy when used in healing ceremony. Its use in shamanism dates back to the original discovery of the precious metal, and has always been favored by Siberian healers (believed by many experts to be the birthplace of shamanic practice).
- Lightning Wood ignites ceremonies in all facets. Read more about Lightning Wood with Bob's free articles and eBook on this page (link).