What do you get when you combine lightning with copper, sea and river water and add a touch of volcano? Big energy!
This 16" necklace joins lightning wood, lava and copper beads with sea brick and river stones in a smoothly flowing suede lace cascade of balancing energy and rich color. You'll feel like smiling the moment you put it on!
- 16 inch length (Choker style)
- Colors in the necklace are slightly more subdued and blended than shown in this high contrast photo.
- Want to send this as a gift? It's easy! Simply email Bob with the name and the U.S. shipping address of the recipient and he'll send it!
Lightning Necklace 25
To a shaman, the all-natural materials of the Wild Gaia Collection offer beautiful spiritual qualities as an added benefit to the original beauty and uniqueness of the necklaces themselves.
Like threads of life interwoven with beauty (which we sometimes fail to recognize while learning tough lessons), this necklace is all about flow, balance and, surprisingly, endurance. This triad is repeated three times: in the three strands of rich suede lacing, the balanced use of three colorful beads with faceted copper attendants on each side, and three enduring stones made smooth in the flow of water, one from a river, one from a stream, one from the sea.
This is the essence of our Earth time. Yes, life is beautiful. It can wear us down, but it smoothes us along the way. One cannot push a river. We must learn to move with the flow.
- Copper, as Bob has explained in detail elsewhere on the site, is the perfect conductor of spiritual energy and deflector of interfering energy when used in healing ceremony. Its use in shamanism dates back to the original discovery of the precious metal, and has always been favored by Siberian healers (believed by many experts to be the birthplace of shamanic practice).
- Lightning Wood ignites ceremonies in all facets. Read more about Lightning Wood with Bob's free articles and eBook on this page (link).